List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: katepart syntax perl: labels support
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2015-09-02 20:17:40

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the patch. It has been a long time since I looked at that file,
or coded any perl for that matter. Please test carefully - for example open
a lot of perl modules from the perl distribution, and check if it causes
problems.

there are probably more up to date about the perl.xml file than I am.

If it does not cause problems, I think it should go in.

Kindly,
Anders