List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: A doubt on language-specific indentation settings
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2014-12-01 11:21:33

Am Montag, 1. Dezember 2014, 11:55:37 schrieb Miquel Sabaté:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, this is not documented at all. In fact, the ".kateconfig" thing does
> not even appear in the handbook.

katepart/configuring.docbook:
<quote>
<para>Additionally, document variables can be placed in a file called
<filename>.kateconfig</filename> in any directory, and the configured settings
will be applied as if the modelines were entered on every file in the directory
and its subdirectories, as far down as the
<link linkend="pref-open-save-advanced">configured search depth.</link>
Document variables in <filename>.kateconfig</filename> use the same syntax as
in modelines.</para>
</quote>

> This is something that we can improve :)

Sure.

--
Burkhard Lück