List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Execute command after action (in this case Save)
From:       Michal Humpula <michal.humpula () hudrydum ! cz>
Date:       2014-06-30 19:11:31

Yes, it's an external script (sorry for confusion). I was thinking more like,
let there be possibility to hook to actions in js scrips in kate and
possibility to run executable from js in kate. Those would suffice to solve my
issue. But since I've never used js in kate, I'm not sure if those two are
already implemented or not.