List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: about code auto-completion
From:       Michel Ludwig <michel.ludwig () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-07 8:13:02

On 05/07/2014 10:03 AM, Sven Brauch wrote:

> Not the case in 4.13 / master. Right now the version you typed is preferred,
> i.e. when you type lowercase it sorts lowercase first, when you type uppercase
> it sorts uppercase first.
> Does this still make the switch necessary for you?
>
> Please let's keep the discussion of desirable behaviour to what is the current
> state, it makes everything super complicated to discuss what was not optimal
> and should be backported to $old_version.

Well, I'm not running 4.13 at the moment, so I don't know what has been
fixed and what not ;)

But if you, or someone else, can confirm that this change of behaviour
was not intentional and has been reverted,
then I'm happy again as I preferred how it was before, and I wouldn't
need a configuration option for this.

Best regards,

Michel