Mike Saunders
Linux Voice magazine
http://www.linuxvoice.com

On 17 Apr 2014, at 16:13, Mike Saunders <mike@linuxvoice.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that in issue 2 of Linux Voice, Kate won our Group Test of advanced text editors. I've attached the final page of the article here, and a logo is you fancy giving it a mention on your blog.

In case you haven't heard of Linux Voice yet: it's a new GNU/Linux and FOSS magazine (print and digital) launched in February. We've all worked on Linux magazines for years, and raised over £127,000 in an Indiegogo campaign. We give 50% of our profits back to the FOSS community, and make all our content CC-BY-SA after 9 months.

Cheers!
Mike
<verdict.pdf>
--
Mike Saunders
Linux Voice magazine

Linux Voice is a limited company registered in England No. 08761140