List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: kf5 kate: open session shows only first document in tabbar / "+X" button mouse event not handled
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhaumann () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-03-28 8:24:27

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 23:02:34 Gregor Mi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried out the latest kate build and came up with two observations:
>
> 1)
> when I open a session (e. g. at startup) only the first document is
> shown in the tabbar. The remaining documents are "hidden" in the "+X"
> button on the right of the tabbar. Is this intended?

Right now, this is how we "designed" it in Barcelona. But is by no means
settled, so I'm open for suggestions and patches. We have plenty of time for
that the next months and should come up with a good solution until the 5.0
release.

> 2) When clicking the "+X" button in the tabbar and then select a
> document in the quickopen list with the mouse this event is not handled.

The mouse event *never* worked, a bug noone fixed yet.

Greetings,
Dominik