List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Kate plugin ideas for my students (not GSoC stuff)
From:       Gerald Senarclens de Grancy <gerald () senarclens ! eu>
Date:       2014-03-17 15:25:38

Hello Ivan,

> I have a few students which are considering to write some more complex
> plugin for kate (not gsoc related, it is for the credits for my course).

Ideally, your students would not just write/ improve a plugin, but
also provide unit-tests and maintain their changes;

One idea that immediately pops to my mind would be to ressurect the
external tools plugin...
http://kate-editor.org/2011/08/09/maintainer-needed-kate-external-tools-plugin/
Regards, g

--