List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    KF5 building (was Re: Final list of default styles)
From:       Kåre_Särs <kare.sars () iki ! fi>
Date:       2014-02-25 14:12:11

On Tuesday 25 February 2014 14:36:18 michal.humpula@seznam.cz wrote:
> > Yes, I hope to have time for that on the weekend. Whenever I tried to
> > setup
> > buildsrc/KF5 I failed so far. Maybe I have more luck this time.
> > =

> > Otherwise someone else can help me with it...? :)
> =

> What seems to be the problem? Btw, official steb-by-step for KF5 can be
> found here: https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Building
> =

One little typo in one of the config files and you waist a lot of time, so =
be =

careful. I would also try to stick to the default tree structure as much as =

possible to avoid any hard-coded paths that might have slipped in.

I have also had a problem that my kdesrc-build got outdated.

All dependencies where not listed, so I had to find them by reading the err=
or =

logs.

It is really hard to write instructions that work for all the different =

distributions and versions. And you forget to update the instructions becau=
se =

you just want to get it working ;)

It takes a bit of time but eventually it works :) =

/K=E5re