On Monday 24 February 2014 22:32:43 Michal Humpula wrote: > On Monday 24 of February 2014 22:22:50 Dominik Haumann wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > the list below provides 17 new default styles in addition to our existing > > 14 default styles, making it a total of 31 default styles. Albeit this > > sounds like a lot of default styles, the list makes a lot of sense to me. > > > > The list includes all styles that we discussed in the last two rounds, > > plus > > dsPreprocessor, dsAttribute, and dsImport. I added dsImport since a lot of > > languages have the concept of imports, modules, or include files, and > > other > > text editors (e.g. vim) highlight these imports in a special color (which > > I personally like :p ) > > > > A discussion is still welcome, although I'd be happy especially about > > Ship-it!-like feedback ;) > > > > The next step is to implement this in KF5. > > Is there a reason why this cannot be added to kate v3 too? > > I recall Christoph writing something about syncing the web syntax repository > from ktexteditor in which case for kate v3 users those scripts will be > unusable, right? It's a petty, but then again anything else won't work as Christoph pointed out. I think its OK to only have that in KF5, but someone must test GHNS. We must ensure that one doesn't override the old syntax files with the new stuff. Bye -- Milian Wolff mail@milianw.de http://milianw.de _______________________________________________ KWrite-Devel mailing list KWrite-Devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwrite-devel