List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Default Styles in KF5
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhaumann () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-02-25 9:34:52

On Monday, February 24, 2014 18:33:55 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> On 2014-02-24 18:20, Andrey Matveyakin wrote:
> > AFAIU, you propose to highlight all qt stuff as dsExtension. On the
> > other hand, Matthew proposed (and Milian committed:
> > v4.10.90-857-g07bc7ed) another scheme where Qt keywords are
> > dsKeyword and Qt types and functions are dsDataType and dsFunction
> > accordingly. We shouldat least arrive at a consensus where
> > dsExtension is used, right?
>
> I vote for not making all Qt classes bold, please :-). (Really, I don't
> see why Qt classes need to, or should, be highlighted differently than
> any other classes... though in fairness I *am* also using KDevelop.)

Right, up to now, only Q_* and SIGNAL, SLOT, TRUE, FALSE, connect, disconnect,
emit, signals, slots, foreach, forever, qint8, qint16, qint32, qint64,
qlonglong, qptrdiff, qreal, quint8, quint16, quint32, quint64, quintptr,
qulonglong were highlighted as extension.

I'd like to keep it that way.

Greetings,
Dominik