Hi! Seems pretty good to me. With the current setup, I don't see a need for dsBuiltin personally. For the bash example, couldn't you use dsFunction for all the commands? That seems pretty logical to me. Also in python I think everything is covered with dsConstant, dsFunction and dsKeyword. dsBuiltin would be a subset of things that fit into dsConstant and dsFunction. Either way, as said, pretty nice -- I think we can get quite far with this :) Greetings, Sven _______________________________________________ KWrite-Devel mailing list KWrite-Devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwrite-devel