List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Document-Dummy ;)
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2014-01-23 14:49:32

Hmm, have actually no idea to how to fix that ATM :/

Have disabled the offending tests, as otherwise we don't really notice if others
start to fail too, as it is always yellow on build.kde.org.

Greetings
Christoph

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann@AbsInt.com