List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Suggested Feature/Wishlist
From:       Amarvir Singh <amarvir.ammu.93 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-05 20:17:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

>They show up when the file was marked as dirty and the view with the
changed
>file gets focus. If that's not the case that would be a bug, but I doubt
it.
>I think we have a bug on our hands then, I tried it again. When I reopen
the window, the first file in focus gets the dialog, but when I switch the
focus to the other changed file, no dialog appears. I need to then switch
the focus to >something else(a window or another file) and then come back
again, to get the dialog. (ie I need to refocus twice). Did this 6 times.
Same result everytime. Had 3 files in a vertical split.

So is it a bug then? Can you reproduce it?