On Monday 23 December 2013 11:26:47 Emmanuel Lepage-Vall=E9e wrote: > Hi, > = > Just my own 2 cents before the thread end (I won't go to your sprint, so, > for me, it is now or never). I would like to point out that I have 3 (or = 4, > depending on how you count) Kte plugins of my own. So there is definitely > more than 0 out there :P. Of these 4, only one is in good enough shape > and/or relevant enough to be used by other users: > = > * Use different colors to highlight parantheses (and [], <<, >> )depth > http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=3Dscratch%2Flepagevalleeemmanuel%2Fkte_highlig= ht_pa > rentheses_plugin.git(only highlight the current line to prevent slowness = in > incomplete code) > * One is for changing the ctrl+ left / right word boundary > for different languages > * One add a few Kactions things like add ")" and/or ";" at the end on the > line without moving the cursor This can be done with scripts: http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/applications/kate/dev-scripting.html#dev-scri= pting-command-line with an additional "function action(cmd) ..." will do the trick. > * The last one is a Doxygen completion and validation engine I wrote for > Umbrello a while back, it is in a branch somewhere. Can be done with scripts, as long as this is not about popup completion ;) But ok - I don't want to turn this discussion into scripting kate part. It's important to keep the scripting in mind, though, since it's a much more easy and cross platform way of extending Kate on Part level. Greetings, Dominik _______________________________________________ KWrite-Devel mailing list KWrite-Devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwrite-devel