List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Non-free file in pate js_utils plugin
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2013-12-03 11:01:32

On Monday 02 December 2013 17:40:36 T.C. Hollingsworth wrote:

<snip>

> I really hate being the licensing police, but this presents a big
> problem to downstream distributors.  :-(

Please don't feel bad for bringing such topics up. It's important and I
appreciate that you are taking care of it. Developers such as me often simply
don't think about it at all, and/or are not aware of whats compatible with
what.

So, @ the Pate guys - can you please take care of this asap? T.C. explains
what could be done. Generally, we might think about GHNS support for these
things, which would allow users to download the file at runtime, completely
bypassing the distributors.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff