List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Re: Re: Review Request 113790: added jshint and restructured jsutils
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhaumann () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-11-12 13:19:49

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 14:07:45 J. Pablo Mart=EDn Cobos wrote:
> 2013/11/12 Dominik Haumann <dhaumann@kde.org>
> =

> > On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:02:23 J. Pablo Mart=C3=ADn Cobos wrote:
> > > 2013/11/12 Dominik Haumann <dhaumann@kde.org>
> > > =

> > > =

> > > Thanks Dominik. I think that it is a good thing if I ask for the
> > =

> > evolution
> > =

> > > of a plugin that I coded in the past.
> > =

> > And that's why I'd like you to come back to the review ;-)
> > =

> > If you accept the patch as is, please give a Ship It :-)
> =

> Shipped it!
> =

> Thanks Dominik, only I don't understand this misbehavior, and I think that
> should be unacceptable, I have tried to talk a lot of times, and only I
> get abuse and strong language...

It's not meant in any rude way, I'm certain. As somewone who read this =

discussion from a 3rd party perspective, I get the impression that both of
you feel criticized unjustified. Just take a step back and keep calm. Then,
usually it's much more simple to get back to the technical level and find
consensus.

So thanks to both of you for getting this patch into Kate!

Best ;)
Dominik