List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Switching to Python 3
From:       Sven Brauch <svenbrauch () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-11 8:47:27

On Monday 11 November 2013 09:45:37 J. Pablo Mart=EDn Cobos wrote:
> The problem is that a lot of distro the default version of python is pyth=
on
> 2. Now python 2 is the default version....
Yes but I'm not sure I understand how this matters. If kate depends on pyth=
on =

3 and links against python 3, why is it relevant what the default python =

interpreter is on a distribution?
Regardless of their default interpreter, all distributions have both versio=
ns =

of python packaged.

Greetings,
Sven