List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Selected entry in completion list after removing characters
From:       Sven Brauch <svenbrauch () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-09 12:01:34

On Saturday 09 November 2013 12:46:53 Dominik Haumann wrote:
> Hm, the current behavior has the advantage, that in the described case the
> current selected item just keeps the same. To me, this looks very
> deterministic...

The case in which it's especially weird is when you have Best Matches, see
video. [1]
Just by typing some characters and removing them again you end up unable to
easily select one of the Best Matches with the cursor keys.

But if there's a consensus this is good I'll be quiet ;)

Greetings,
Sven

_________
[1] http://files.feorar.org/completionselection.ogv