List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request 113720: Python plugins refactored
From:       Alex Turbov <i.zaufi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-08 13:22:22

As for me I use Python 3 only (mostly doing code for myself or Kate
plugins) and I don't have (and bother) about Python 2 (sorry Pablo :)

+1 for declare Python 3 as default platform.

Also I have some uncertain thought about package requirements checking
as a X-Python-Dependencies tag to .desktop file, but I don't know yet
how to check them... probably some external utility (command line)??