Hi,

I am very very busy now, for this reason I am not collaborating now. But I think that python 2 is more important than python 3 still. Now I always my code is python 2 (>=2.6) compatible and python 3 (>=3.3) compatible. This is very very easy, only you should have python 2.6, python 2.7 and python 3.3 installed in your machine, and test three times.

I am using pythonbrew to get to have various versions in my machine:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pythonbrew

If you only do the plugins python 3 compatible, these will not work in kubuntu distro.

Please python 2 compatible and python 3 compatible.

Best regards,

--

Pablo Martín