List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Questionable Strings
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-04-15 22:11:35

El Dimarts, 16 d'abril de 2013, a les 01:49:36, Alex Turbov va escriure:
> what is `i18nc'? -- can't find it at api.kde.org.

Not my fault that api.kde.org is not that great, it isn't showing a result for i18n \
either and you are using it though ;-)

Google will give you a sane first result (or at least it did for me) \
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=i18nc

In case the google result is not good enough for you you can have a look at
http://api.kde.org/4.10-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdecore/html/classKLocalizedString.html

Cheers,
  Albert