List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    kate.git plugins/addons cleanup
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2013-04-14 16:56:14

Hi,

out of SVN times, the plugins of kate/ktexteditor were located inside the \
part/kate/... dirs. And the Messages.sh stuff did workaround that a lot.

I just moved all addons to a toplevel addons/ directory.

the ktexteditor dir should be ok, it generates like before a ktexteditor_plugins.pot
same for plasma dir.

But for the kate dir, I am not that sure :/

Plugins that are required to auto-load to have a usable kate, like atm the filetree \
is now in kate itself and shall be handled in kate.pot, and I guess that works.

The plugins in addons/kate could have some issues, as it seems for the pate plugin \
never a .pot file was created, could that be?

If somebody with more i18n knowledge could look over the Messages.sh in addons/ and \
kate/ I would be very happy.

At least with this setup there shall be no need for any "ignore this" and "ignore \
that" subdir magic any more.

The unit tests are moved out of i18n way, too, to toplevel tests/

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann@AbsInt.com