List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Vi Mode Bar => Status-Bar
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2013-04-02 20:28:53

Actually, the container applications should show that in the viewMode.
Like KWrite and Kate do.

Seems to work fine here, for the message/error I now use the passive notifications.
Somehow KDevelop is missing any serious status bar, is that an accident of my side or \
does it really not show any of the normal status bits?

Greetings
Christoph

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

--