List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Pate
From:       Shaheed Haque <srhaque () theiet ! org>
Date:       2012-06-26 19:43:01

Dominik, thanks for confirming the general build checks. Following the
move, the only error I got was this:

In file included from
/home/srhaque/kdebuild/kate/kate/plugins/pate/sip/kate/sipkatepart0.cpp:24:0:
/home/srhaque/kdesrc/kate/kate/plugins/pate/sip/kate/application.sip:27:25:
fatal error: application.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

That was an expected failure, fixed by moving an include path which I
just pushed like this:

remote: http://commits.kde.org/kate/4fa6f7fd360cfcec37c95b602e434896c3afdaaa
To git@git.kde.org:kate
   f9926cf..4fa6f7f  master -> master

Christoph, would you mind just updating and retrying?