List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: playground folder in the kate repo
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2012-06-26 13:11:06

Hi,

as 4.9 branch is created, I will do the following:

I move pate to kate/plugins, that is anyway OK.

Then I will remove playground from master and 4.9 branch.

There are only two plugins left there anyway.
If the people that wrote them want to have them around, they can create kate.git clones themself or
opt in for the plugin dir.

As playground is not build by default, nothing will change for the normal kate.git users.

Greetings
Christoph