List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Feedback needed on Kate improvement
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2011-10-18 16:58:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 18 October 2011 18:39:14 Christoph Cullmann wrote:

<snip>

> > Could you create a user to be used within this organization? e.g:
> > cdl-rosedu or something similar. This user could be used in the
> > future
> > if CDL will continue to collaborate with Kate and also for our
> > current
> > students to update their status on Kate's blog.
>
> I can create a user on kate-editor.org for them, for git access, you need to
> apply for an kde identity account, like you did before yourself ;)

I doubt group-accounts are allowed or encoured as per KDE policy. Rather, you
should create some scratch repo where all have access to and one of us kwrite
devs does the final merge if everything is in good shape. Afaik that is
possible with a plain identity account without developer status.

If not, work on a private repo and send us merge requests.

bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de