List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Feedback needed on Kate improvement
From:       Adrian Lungu <adrian.lungu89 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-18 17:28:55

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Christoph Cullmann <cullmann@absint.com> w=
rote:
> Yeah, guess Milian is right here.
> Perhaps even for blogging personal accounts are better, you just need to =
pass me their names + email, I will create them accounts.
> (after you ask if that is ok for them)

Ok Christoph. Then, create their personal accounts on kate-editor.org
(that will be used to post the articles) and, as Milian suggested,
we'll use another repo and merge it at the end. CDL has a 'Redmine'
copy installed that can be used during the project. And, as far as I
know, it's public, so anyone can see the progress :)

Greetings,
Adrian

W: =A0 http://www.AbsInt.com
> Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrung: Dr.-Ing. Christian Ferdinand
> Eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Saarbr=FCcken, HRB 11234

-- =

Adrian Lungu
Student @ Computer Science and Engineering - "Politehnica" University
of Bucharest