List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Please check the unit tests ;)
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhdev () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-09-29 16:44:04

Ok, finally back to this:

I've looked into the test case, and yes, it only fails if dynamic word wrap is
false. Adrian, you say, the highlighting is never called in this case. Did you
look at the code path here? If so, in which line is it going wrong?

We should find a fix for certain here, since it must be a bug.

Greetings,
Dominik