List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: X-KDE-PluginInfo-Depends not working for KTextEditor Plugins?
From:       Rafael =?iso-8859-15?q?Fern=E1ndez_L=F3pez?= <ereslibre () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-12-22 17:37:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

> 1. can X-KDE-PluginInfo-Depends contain more than one plugin? I.e. comma
> separated list?

Yes, it can. kdelibs/kdecore/services/kplugininfo.desktop tells us that it is
a QStringList. Just read and write it as a QStringList, you don't care about
how it is implemented internally: comma, colon separated list... whatever.

[...]

> And regarding the readPluginConfig, can I do KatePartPluginInfo->service-
>
> >property("X-KDE-PluginInfo-Depends").toString() ?

At least if you can get a KPluginInfo, which I think you can, you have
KPluginInfo::dependencies() method, which returns a QStringList.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.