List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: subversions markers in icon border
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-12-18 23:45:45

Ivo Anjo wrote:
> This seems a great idea! I put most of my stuff in svn and edit most of it
> with kate so it would be a match made in heaven.
>
> As for git and cvs, I don't really use them so I wouldn't know :)

If "put[ting] most of my stuff in svn" means using host-local
repositories, you're doing it wrong and should be using git :-D. If for
no other reason than setting up a local svn repo requires more typing
than 'git init'. (And git has the wonderful abilities to amend commits,
and has staged-but-not-committed changes, which are great for when
something is almost working but you don't want to commit it yet.)

--
Matthew
このテキストを翻訳する時間の無駄 ばかばかしい