List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Syntax highlighting files
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-11-03 19:10:39

Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> I would move all other files to kdesdk, into the kate dir, then we just need
> to adopt our update script on the server and we still would deliver all
> scripts.

What about KDevelop users that might want these, but don't necessarily
want kdesdk?

(I'm not necessarily opposing the idea, just want to make sure the above
scenario has been duly considered. Also, we might want to ask on
kdevelop's list before making such a change.)

--
Matthew
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Plan accordingly.