List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Ubuntu 8.10
From:       Anthony Johns <valfet () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2008-10-21 9:22:57

Hi, I use Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy. I love Kate, I use it for creating letters
and hand coding web pages. Kate came bundled with 6.10 edgy. I am
presently going to upgrade to Ubuntu 8.10 when it is released. Will Kate
be bundled with this new O.S.? if no, can I down load Kate from a
repository to install? Please advise. Thanks Anthony Johns.