List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    kate sessions krunner
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-09-17 22:51:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

[please CC: me, I'm not subscribed]

I've written a krunner plugin for kate sessions. It's currently in playground,
but I think ready to be moved into kate itself. There is already a plasma
directory for the session applet, so I guess that's the best place (the runner
is useless without kate).

The matching goes as follows:

* You type "kate" into the krunner interface, this Kate
  Session Runner adds all kate sessions, with a low priority.
  (0.5)
* You type "kate gnirrep" and the runner will find a session
  called "gnirrep", priority 1.0
* Typing just a part, such as "kate gnirr" also results in a
  match, but lower priority (0.8)
* Typing just the (parts of) the name of the session will
  also match (the "kate" in the query is optional).

All matching is case-insensitive.

Should I move the runner directly into
~kdedev/kde/src/kdesdk/kate/plasma/sessionrunner, or would you like to see it
in kdereview first? It's currently in
playground/base/plasma/runners/katesessions

Cheers,
--
sebas