List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Request to integrate the TreeView plugin into Kate
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-07-01 16:26:41

On 01.07.08 17:38:09, Batiste wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Javier Goday has written another TreeView plugin like the one I have done one
> day but in a cleaner and simpler way:
>
> http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/show.php?content=80940
>
> It seems pretty good. I can't test it because I gived up with compiling Kde4
> by myself :-/
>
> Could guys test it? Maybe integrate it into Kate?

I'd rather see a real treeview mode integrated into KDirOperator - maybe
porting over the one from dolphin. That would benefit more applications
than just kate and it would mean not having two plugins essentially
doing the same.

Just my 2cents as a kate user (via kdevelop).

Andreas

--
Keep it short for pithy sake.