List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE/kdelibs/kate
From:       "Robin Pedersen" <robinpeder () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-01 20:10:54

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 20:46:55 +0200, David Nolden
<david.nolden.kde@art-master.de> wrote:

>  A             script/data/cstyle.js  script/data/indentation_c.js#815416
>  D             script/data/indentation_c.js

Very good. I did the same thing with the ruby indenter after initially
naming it "indentation_ruby". I changed it to "ruby" when I found out that
the file name was used in kate commands.

What's the current status on fixing the script? In addition to not being
complete, much of it was broken when switching to QtScript. I'm aware of
at least two cases where the syntax isn't supported by the new API:
* Using an undefined method "rfind"
* Regexp backreferences using "RegExp.$[1..9]". It seems like QtScript
only support using the exec method, and using array subscript on the
result. Is there a plan to add support for "RegExp.$1" syntax in the API,
or should the script be changed?

Current test results:
Total:    149
Passes:   87