List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: kdevelop crash (in kate)
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-05-29 22:39:03

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Not sure if this is kate's fault, or kdevelop's fault for misusing
> katepart, but anyway, here's a backtrace for folks to look at. Please
> let me know if this looks like a legit bug, if I should file it, and if
> so who I should file it against.
> [snip backtrace]

Anyone? This just bit me for the third time.

If it weren't for this I'd be able to use KDevelop4 for the most part
(it's missing a ton of features but is otherwise usable). As is, I think
I'm going to switch to Kate for a while :P.

(I've no enthusiasm that a bug would get any better response than the
current resounding silence, and - unfortunately - I really don't have
time to go poking at this myself ATM. It has the annoying tendency of
only showing up when I really need to be getting normal work done.)

--
Matthew
That said, if this is coming out of your posterior then you should