List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    weird calls to indent() when triggerCharacters not set in JS indenters
From:       "Paul Giannaros" <paul () giannaros ! org>
Date:       2008-04-05 13:11:46

When triggerCharacters is not set, I'm seeing calls to indent for
random characters. Setting it to an empty string gives the expected
(IMO) behaviour of not calling the indent function on anything but a
new line. What is the current behaviour supposed to be doing?
I think the indent script API needs documentation. I'll be glad to do
it after the development sprint, as the system may get an overhaul
there anyway.