List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    [ATTN Dominik] cmake highlighter license question
From:       "Matthew Woehlke" <mwoehlke () tibco ! com>
Date:       2008-02-08 20:24:07

Ping? I'm trying kwrite-devel also in case my mail isn't getting through
directly for some reason...

Dominik: it looks like you have your own fingerprints on cmake.xml as
well as Alexander's initial version (and the couple updates I've already
done). I'd like to commit some changes, but currently there is not a
clear license, and part of the change I'm sitting on is to add an LGPL
banner. Is this OK with you?

I've already got an ACK from Alexander, so I'm just waiting on you...

--
Matthew