List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 4 + plans
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhdev () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-01-16 12:27:08

On Tuesday 15 January 2008, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sorry for replying bit out of order. I have question :) Have read the
> howtos a bit, I am still curious: How it is possible with Kross to first
> evaluate a script and later call functions out of it with parameters (and
> retrieve the return values). Could you point me to an example?

Attached is an example of how to do that:
action.trigger() executes the whole script, but no function in particular,
as far as I understand (that's how it works in kjs, too). Later, we call
callFunction. It's all in mw.cpp, the example is mainly from techbase. It
looks as if kross is very easy to use.

Dominik

["kross-hello.tgz" (application/x-tgz)]