List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    [RFC] new Interface to provide custom label/line
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-01-05 16:48:12

Hi,

for KDevelop4 I'd like to have support for showing a custom label for
each line of a text file. I don't yet have any specific idea how to
implement this as I don't have much (if any) experience how you guys
design the KTE interfaces.

Why feature-wishes are: Setting a text which is shown on a new border
similar to the linenumbers, changing the background for the text and
providing tooltip information for that text. The text can be set for
each line in the file.

Comments? API Ideas?

Andreas

--
Your true value depends entirely on what you are compared with.