List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    searchbar + search completed
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2007-10-04 17:27:52

Hi,

could the be some notification that the search has reached it's starting point
again? If I press return the whole time, the search continues endless with
zero hint when the last occurence is found and we start again from new. For
small documents this is not bad, but for long documents, if the search has
wrapped the end of the document, I guess I will miss when I reach again the
start and waste time for searching where I was already ;)

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann