List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KDE/kdelibs/kate/plugins/wordcompletion
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Rafael_Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-09 21:28:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

<Anders>
I havent followed this very closely, but if the kdelibs replacements for kates
own system doesn't provide a way to know weather a plugin has options, it is
a bad replacemnt, and we shouldn't use it. The plugin dialog in kopete is not
very good, as opposed to the list in kate.

Wouldn't it be smarter to fix the disfunctional tools in kdelibs than just
releasing kate with a disfunctional dialog page???
</Anders>

It provides a way to know if a plugin is configurable or not. If it
didn't provide it, how would it be possible to have in some plugins
"More Options" and in others only "About" ?

Please, make constructional criticism. Why is it "not very good" in
Kopete ? Give facts, if possible with usability experts opinions.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.