List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KDE/kdelibs/kate/plugins/wordcompletion
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2007-08-09 21:17:29

On Thursday 09 August 2007, Rafael Fernández López wrote:

I havent followed this very closely, but if the kdelibs replacements for kates
own system doesn't provide a way to know weather a plugin has options, it is
a bad replacemnt, and we shouldn't use it. The plugin dialog in kopete is not
very good, as opposed to the list in kate.

Wouldn't it be smarter to fix the disfunctional tools in kdelibs than just
releasing kate with a disfunctional dialog page???

--
Anders

www: http://www.alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk