On Friday 27 July 2007, Sebastian Pipping wrote: > But that actually is the problem: no search history. > I requested a larger search history for EmEditor a while > back because I use so many search patterns more than once, > especially when search/replacing with regex and needed > even more history. > > The only reason why I didn't even notice this feature missing before > is because I don't use the Kate from trunk for daily work. > I fully agree with Robert here. But we can still keep the history and add to it whenever we do a not incremental search. Related note: It allways irritated me that kate doesn't linke a search pattern with the related replacement (select the corresponding item in the replacement histyory when the search history is changed) -- Anders www: http://www.alweb.dk jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk _______________________________________________ KWrite-Devel mailing list KWrite-Devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwrite-devel