List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for "selected item uses system background color,
From:       Mirko Stocker <me () misto ! ch>
Date:       2007-07-25 20:50:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 20:22:36 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> ...and I see that happening pretty much every repaint. So while your
> patch *looks* like it should help, it seems it doesn't. Maybe something
> is messed up in my environment? What happens for you if you apply the
> above?

I've applied it, but I don't get the message.. and I don't have made any other
changes besides some stuff in the katestyletreewidget.

> (Have you "discovered" IRC yet? ;-) )

Yes :) I've been hanging around in #kde4-devel the whole evening..

> If you want to commit that one now that should be OK, but I would commit
> it without removing (changing would be OK) the TODO entry because the
> fall-through doesn't work yet. If you think you won't be able to fix
> that immediately, this is probably the right thing to do. Or you can fix
> that first and then commit, it's your decision :-).

I've fixed it; the selected entry's background now uses the color from the
Colors tab if none is set.