List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: yup,   kate's HL code is bork
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-07-06 0:22:23

Mirko Stocker wrote:
> I think I've got it now :) The attached patch fixes the highlighting of the
> normal text and also solves the problem with the wrong highlightings being

I committed the second half of the patch (the first half does not seem
to be related to the 'wrong style used' problem). I'll update the TODO
after I've reviewed your other patch, I have an outstanding change to
add more detail to the problem I'm seeing w.r.t. the word wrap indicator
and I'd like to not change it only to delete it five minutes later :-).

--
Matthew
Disadvantage: Bad Puns [-5]