List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: yup,   kate's HL code is bork
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-07-04 14:55:55

Mirko Stocker wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 July 2007 00:52:03 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Odd, the bug I'm seeing only happens with the indicator on (it seems the
>> pen color is not reset after drawing the indicator; dsNormal things end
>> up drawn in the indicator color).
>
> That's interesting :) It's just black for me.. but does my patch solve it for
> you? If so, should I continue with the background and selection colors?

Oh! Somehow I missed that there was a patch in the previous message.
Anyway I won't be able to tell you until tomorrow at least as today is a
holiday and I'm away from my development computer.

Remind me what was wrong with the background/selection colors?

--
Mathew
(sorry, .sig file is on the other computer)