List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: yup,   kate's HL code is bork
From:       Mirko Stocker <me () misto ! ch>
Date:       2007-06-30 19:32:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 27 June 2007 00:52:19 Mirko Stocker wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 June 2007 00:29:34 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > Nope... that does seem to fix the non-highlighter, but the problem still
> > occurs with highlighters (try Scripts/Bash, for example). Therefore I'm
> > not convinced that this is the problem; sorry :-).
>
> Right, I only meant the non highlighted color :) I'll do some more
> debugging and see if I can fix the other issue.

After a few hours of more debugging I still don't have a clue why the text
isn't highlighted.. and I don't even know where the error happens, sorry :/

I know that the color I configured is parsed and created in
KateHighlighting::getKateExtendedAttributeList, which is used by
KateHighlighting::attributes. But if I go through the list of attributes the
method creates and returns, then the color isn't there any more, and that's
strange :) A problem with pointers maybe?