On Tuesday 12 June 2007, stephane PETITHOMME wrote: > Hi all, > I am using Kate (or Kdevelop) in my dayly work and i come to edit > systemVerilog code. As I am also working on the grammar of this new > hardware language, I'd like to add support for syntax highlighting for it > to kate. > > Could i get some hint on how to process. I can do the work and send it back > later. The syntax highlighting definitions are XML files in KDEDIR/share/apps/katepart/syntax/.xml There is a appendix in the kate handbook about the format, and an article at http://www.kate-editor.org. The easiest way to get started is to pick the system closest to the one you want to add, and edit it under a new name, but you can also start from blank. Be wellcome to ask for more help here. > regards > > stephane -- Anders www: http://www.alweb.dk jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk _______________________________________________ KWrite-Devel mailing list KWrite-Devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kwrite-devel