List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: Merging Syntax + File-Types
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-05-30 19:51:45

Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 May 2007 19:07:54 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Christoph Cullmann wrote:
>>> Cool ;) Good that we now have suitable solution for this problems ;)
>>> Your feedback was very valuable, as this restrictions didn't come into my
>>> mind, thanks again for the feedback + discussion ;)
>> Yup, thank /you/, it was indeed a good discussion :-).
> Stuff done.
>
> Highlighting menu is back, KTE interfaces allow both mode and highlightingmode
> selection, old highlighting interface gone. Should work as wanted ;)

Yup, seems fine, thanks again!

Might be nice, especially with both menus, if there is no mode when the
mode would do nothing but set the HL, but that's just MHO, I'm ok with
either way. I do like .xml's being able to define the mode, it is good
for things like makefile.xml (I guess we should start updating these? :-) ).

--
Matthew
Ideas in this e-mail are larger than they appear and the writer may be